To be added to our mailing list for regular updates please fill out this form: Subscribe to newsletter
To view a printable version of our NEWSLETTER click here: Newsletter
To view a printable version of our prayer card click here: Prayer Card
SHIPPING TO THE STARKEYS!
If you would like to write us or send a package to our family, we have made a quick video up showing exactly how to do it. It is a little different to send us something in the mail versus sending something to someone in the states.
VIDEO ON HOW TO SHIP SOMETHING TO THE STARKEY FAMILY: CLICK HERE
c/o Agape Flights
100 Airport Ave E.
Venice, FL 34285
We have been asked what items would be helpful or fun to receive in Haiti and so we have come up with a list to help give some ideas. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you so much!
- All packages or items over 1 lb will cost us $4 per pound to receive it, so if you can possibly pay that fee through Agape going on their website to pay ahead of time, then we won’t have to pay that fee to receive the mail. That helps out a lot. See video link above to see how to do it.
- With that in mind, go in with others to help on shipping costs if you want to send a care package and make sure to weigh beforehand so you are not surprised by shipping costs.
- Spice/food packets such as spices, ranch packets, taco packets.
- Jello & pudding packets that we can make popsicles & other things with.
- Flavored drink mixes we can use for our shave ice machine a friend got the boys.
- Letters, cards & drawings. Photos of your family.
- Seasonal/holiday items for decor or food.
- Artificial color/dye free gummies & candies for the boys.
- Essential oils, which we diffuse in our home and use for our family.
- Jim & April are avid readers so any great devotional, encouraging or growth biblical based book or DVD/board game for the family.
- Good toilet paper.
- Alba botanica shampoo/conditioner. (Walmart, kroger, & amazon has it)
- Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap
TIP: If you send anything that is sealed, pop a small pin size hole in the bag (due to air pressure in airplane) and draw a circle around it so we can easily find it and tape it once it arrives.