HAVE YOU HEARD THE BIG NEWS?
If you haven’t heard the good news yet, we are in contract with the sale of our home. Praising God for His guidance in this. Please continue to pray for things to go well during the inspections & appraisal & some other things we need to get done before closing on the 8th of July. Thank you all so much for praying for the sale of our home.
WE’RE LEAVING ON A JET PLANE…
We wanted to share some dates with you all and some details so you can be praying for those specific things for our family. Thanks so much!
June 17th – We will be heading down to RMI US office in Florida for a few days of Haiti prep & doing our budget.
July 8th – Closing date for our home. Please pray for all to go well & smooth so that our home will be officially sold on July 8th.
July 13th- Jim & a friend will be driving the U-Haul truck down to Florida for all of our belongings to be put on the shipping container that will arrive closely around the same time as we will in Haiti.
We have had many of you ask how you can help or what items we need etc so we were encouraged by other missionaries to make a wish list on Amazon of things we still need to get and bring with us, as many of these items would be very expensive to ship in once there. If you’d like to donate any of these items towards our move, we would greatly appreciate it. We will need to have any item donations given to us by the 13th as that is when Jim takes the moving truck down to Florida to put it on the shipping container.
AMAZON WISH LIST LINK:
HOW YOU CAN PRAY FOR US:
1. For the sale of our home to go through well with no issues.
2. For strength & wisdom for us as we pack everything up securely to ship over to Haiti.
3. For the rest of the monthly support that we need.
4. For us to finish well on this side, with spending time, making memories with family & friends.
5. Transition for the boys and us as we move and as the boys start school there. For Jim & April as they dive into language studies and acclimate to life in Haiti.
6. We would love prayer that God would help the boys find a good friend or more, to do life with in Haiti.
7. For speaking opportunities to share this summer, at churches/small groups.