Check out these amazing stats of what God did through RMI, our organization, in 2018! I was so encouraged reading RMI’s Impact Report that I wanted to share just a few of the numbers with you. To read the whole report go HERE .
The most important part is COUNTLESS lives that came to know Jesus and even though we don’t know the exact number, I can only imagine how many did come to know Him through all the discipleship and relationships this past year from teams, RMI staff and local village churches that were better equipped to know how to reach their local community for Jesus.
- SEVEN churches were built & reconstruction done on 9 other churches.
- 7,587 children received a hot lunch daily. PRAISE GOD!
- 482 water filters were given out to families.
- 424 GOATS were given to families.
- RMI processed 12 food containers which gave out 3,188,160 meals to people in Haiti.
- Almost 17,000 children’s health were improved by being de-wormed.
- 2,651 children sponsored to go to school!
- 584 bibles & songbooks handed out.
- 3 motorcycles given to pastors in Haiti.
- 86 church & school benches built.
- 350 solar lights.
- 3 Hot Lunch Program storage rooms built, 10 each of school filing cabinets and blackboards given and installed, 9 sponsored children received emergency medical assistance, 23 teacher’s desks and chairs given out & 7 school rooms built with the Hope 4 Kidz program! WOW!
- 32 teams came throughout the year to encourage, disciple & grow in their relationships with the local Haitian village/church they went to. Lives were changed on both ends!
AMAZING! We are so encouraged & excited to be a part of this when we move down to Haiti. Thank you so much to all of you who are a part of our monthly support team, to help us be able to get down there and stay down there! We love you!