Giving Tuesday!

Hey everyone! We hope you all have had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with your friends & family. We went to PA to spend 4 days with April’s family and had a great time, making many memories.

If you don’t know already, along with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday there is now…. GIVING TUESDAY! This has been going on for a few years now and if you find yourself wanting to do any YEAR END GIVING, please consider our journey to Haiti! We are 35% along and need to get the rest of our 65% by March so we are working hard! We need monthly supporters to help us be able to move down there and stay there. We are doing a SPECIAL GIVING TUESDAY FUNDRAISER! Our goal is to get $1,000 more in MONTHLY SUPPORTERS and $5,000 in special gift donations. To become a monthly supporter go to http://www.toHaitiwego.com/donate and to give to our GIVING TUESDAY special fundraiser, go our Facebook page and you will see the link to the fundraiser page! On Tuesday Facebook will be matching the first 7 million that comes in through donations! We are almost HALF WAY to our Giving Tuesday fundraiser goal!

If you’d like to be a monthly supporter and need help figuring out how to do it, we made this super fast & easy video to walk you through it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HztJimOUM

haitifundraiser.png

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s