Merry Christmas everyone! One of my favorite things to do during Christmas time is worship Him! There is nothing sweeter than singing back a love song to the One who first loved us. Don’t get me wrong, I love ALL types of Christmas music from “I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas to Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow…however, there is nothing as good as singing back to Him, and in the same time reminding ourselves of His great love for us and thanking Him in that moment for coming the way He did, when He did, all because He is such a personal, loving God who wants a relationship with us.
So to kick off Christmas Eve I wanted to share my TOP 10 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS WORSHIP SONGS with you all right now! I will share links with each one so you can listen and worship along as well! I’d love to hear yours too, so feel free to comment and let us know! (There are in no particular order)
- King of Heaven by Hillsong CLICK HERE
- Christmas version of Hallelujah by Cloverton CLICK HERE
- Light of the World by Lauren Daigle CLICK HERE
- Here with us by Joy Williams CLICK HERE
- How Many Kings by Downhere CLICK HERE
- O Holy Night by various artists CLICK HERE
- I Believe by Natalie Grant CLICK HERE
- THIS version of Go Tell it on the Mountain by Cloverton CLICK HERE
- Noel by Chris Tomlin/Lauren Daigle CLICK HERE
- We Have a Savior by Hillsong CLICK HERE
I have SO many more including SO many traditional hymns and classics but those I think go without saying! Merry Christmas everyone! We have a Savior!